When using our online shop, you may be asked to provide your personal details:
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, you will have to provide your e-mail address only
- Full details will be required when signing in the shop as they will be needed in processing of possible orders or – possibly – in taking advantage of some bargains or discounts
- You will have to provide your full personal data when placing an order in our shop (unless you are already signed in – then the details for an order will be taken from your account) – they are required for its processing
Failure to provide the required details will make it impossible to finish the action they are concerned with.Remember! You can always modify your personal details or remove them from our database.
The personal details provided by our Clients in shop pages featuring interaction with the user (e.g. forums, opinions on products) can be seen by all visitors of those pages. We cannot protect those details against unauthorised use by third parties.
The personal details that we have access to are not shared or sold to any third parties or third companies.
We would like to stress the fact that we will make our best effort for e-mails not to be burdensome for our Clients: we limit their volume and send them only when necessary. Each message has got a special link: use it and you will not receive those messages again. You do not have to delete your shop account.
The part of the shop which is responsible for registration and cancellation of newsletter subscription is duly protected so that there are not unauthorised attempts to use it (subscribe/unsubscribe a user who does not want to do so). Such operations must be confirmed by clicking on the link sent by e-mail, which link is specially protected. We make our best effort so that the script is not used against its original purpose.
Liability of the shop owner
We do not assume the liability for advertisements of services offered by third parties which may appear at our website. We give much weight to their reliability. Nevertheless, they should be read and used carefully.
The content and opinions aired in the shop by visitors remains their property. We do not assume any liability whatsoever for those nor do we identify with them. They are sometimes against our views and opinions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are to be construed as IT data, text files in particular, stored on end user devices and intended for use in websites. They can identify a user device and view a website in a way that suits their individual preferences. Most often, cookies contain information on the name of the website they come from, how long they are stored in the end device and a unique number.
Cookies are used to adjust the content of websites to user preferences, facilitate the use of services and streamline the use of websites. Additionally, they are used to create statistics, with exclusion of personal user identification, which help improve the structure and content of the website. Cookies are also used to maintain the Website user session (upon logging) due to which the user does not have to provide the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
What cookies do we use?
Scyzoryki.net uses two types of cookies:
- persistent cookies – those are files which remain in the user device for a time set in cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user,
- session cookies– those are temporary files which remain in the user devices until the user logs out of the website or the software (web browser) is switched off,
- necessary cookies, allowing the user to use services in the Website, e.g. authorising cookies used in services requiring authorisation in the Website,
- performance cookies, allowing for gathering information on how the pages of the Website are used
Do cookies contain personal details?
Cookies employed in the software used by Scyzoryki.net do not store any personal details.
Scyzoryki.net use their own cookies for the following purposes:
- initialisation and authorisation of user in the website
- maintenance of the user session upon logging in to the website
- proper operation, configuration and setting of some functions of the website
- correct operation of a partner programme and verification of sources of user visits
- gathering of anonymous statistical data
- optimisation of the structure and content of websites and services
- adjustment of the content of websites to user preferences
- gathering of information on how the pages of the website are used
- providing user with advertising content suited to their interests
- guarantee of website use safety to the user.
Scyzoryki.net uses external cookies for the following purposes:
- gathering of anonymous statistical data by the agency of external tools for statistical analysis (Google Analytics)
- presentation of advertising materials and content, including advertisements suited to user preferences (Google Adwords, Google Adsense)
- integration of websites with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Nasza-Klasa, MySpace, Blip)
- improvement of the system for communication between Scyzoryki.net and users and allowing for acquisition of information in the scope of the services offered by Scyzoryki.net (online chat).
Can cookies be deleted?
Normally, the software for browsing the content of websites allows for placing cookies in the end device. Those settings may changed so that the automatic processing of cookies is blocked in the settings of the web browser or that information is sent every time they are sent to the user device. For more detailed information on the possibility and methods of processing of cookies, refer to the settings of your web browser. For more information on the management of cookies, go to the websites of web browser producers.
Instructions on cleaning cookies